Building Services Technical Services Manager
Are you currently looking for your next position as a Building Services Technical Services Manager with a fast growing and dynamic consultancy?
The client that we are currently working with have been established for 7 years and are rapidly growing. They work with some of the UK's largest blue-chip companies and operate predominantly within the commercial sector. Some of their clients include Deutsche Bank, Europa Capital and the Moorfield Group so you would get the opportunity to work on some very high-profile projects. They are currently growing their engineering team and are looking for a brilliant and aspirational Technical Services Manager to come and work with them.
This role would entail travelling to various sites across the UK to manage the business' client portfolio, this would mean you would have to be client facing and able to comfortably interpret customer concerns and requirements. You would be expected to monitor and evaluate the installation of building services systems based on SFG20 standards and it would be highly advantageous if you could deliver TM44 air conditioning inspections through CIBSE lodgement software. A background in the design of building services systems would be considered favourable as you would need to assist where you could to achieve client aspirations. This position will require UK wide travel, so it is essential that you are able to transport yourself to the various sites. This being said there is the option to work from home on days where site visits aren't required with occasional travel to their closest office location occasionally for meetings. Their office locations are Shrewsbury Boston and London, so it would be preferable that you lived within a commutable distance from one of these offices however it is not essential.
What you'll get in return is a competitive salary, 25 days of annual leave as well as statutory days and a discretionary bonus as well as all expenses paid for. On top of this there is the opportunity for further qualifications as well as the opportunity to work with a brilliant rapidly growing consultancy.
Technical Services Manager Requirements:
- Degree in mechanical engineering
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within the building services industry
- Experience within the commercial sector
- Understanding of SFG20
- CIBSE TM44 Air Conditioning energy assessment level 4 qualification desired
- Engineering accreditations from organisations such as CIBSE BIFM LCC/LCEA
- Design experience with packages such as AutoCAD & IES etc
If you want the opportunity to work with this dynamic and quickly evolving company then apply now or send your CV
More searches like this
- Building services (general) Project Management jobs in Shrewsbury
- Energy assessment Project Management jobs in Shrewsbury
- Environmental engineering Project Management jobs in Shrewsbury
- Facilities Management Project Management jobs in Shrewsbury
- Mechanical engineering Project Management jobs in Shrewsbury