Regional Design Manager
Our client has established themselves as a leading player in the building services market and is one of the industry’s largest independent contractors. Known for working on some of the largest and most well publicised projects in the South West this company have a fantastic reputation within the region. Within this role you will take leadership in the design development with external and internal design teams. Please see below a list of duties.
Duties of the role:
- Manage the M&E design team, the design development process and liaise with other departments and project teams within the company in respect to design requirements.
- Ensure that mechanical and electrical design work undertaken is carried out in accordance with company procedures and that a high level of professionalism is maintained.
- Co-ordinate the whole design process and work closely with the client, employer’s representatives, design team and legislative bodies.
- Prepare formal progress reports on the design process.
- Represent the design department when necessary at internal and external meetings.
- Manage South West regions such as Exeter/Cardiff
Suitable candidates must have:
- A full understanding of relevant and current construction legislation, regulation, codes of practice and guidelines.
- HNC/Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Engineering, Architectural Engineering.
- Experience in managing Mechanical and Electrical Building services design teams.
Apply for Regional Design Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly