Associate Electrical Engineer
I am currently recruiting for a specialist building services and energy management consultancy, based in the heart of London. They're seeking an Associate Electrical Engineer to join their growing team.
Their current project pipeline consists of a massive new-build - detailed design residential project, multiple mixed-use developments, retail units, commercial offices, energy centres & district heating schemes, as well as much more.
This is a very exciting time to be joining this consultancy who have plans in place to radically diversify their project and services offering and as such need a forward-thinking Associate with the commercial acumen to help them achieve their goals.
This role will be a very client facing, representing this firm at the highest level, and focused on managing the electrical team with the aim to expand and develop it.
- Degree qualified in Building Services / Electrical Engineering.
- Over 7 years of relevant engineering experience in a consultancy or contractor.
- Be able to lead and run a large project portfolio.
- Manage and develop an electrical team.
- Mentor and training more Junior Engineers.
- Be efficient in AutoCAD, Revit/BIM, Dialux, Relux, Amtech and other relevant design software.
- Liaise with multiple disciplines, contractors, and clients.
- Cable of representing this consultancy at the highest standard and growing their brand.
If you're an Associate Electrical Engineer or a Senior Electrical Engineer looking to take a step up and play an integral and strategic role in a growing specialist firm, then please click apply an attach and your up-to-date CV.
Apply for Associate Electrical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly