Intermediate PH Design Engineer
We are working on behalf of an award winning, global multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy to find them an Intermediate PH Design Engineer for their London office.
Having just secured a number of new projects across the airport terminal in the Caribbean, a large residential project consisting of 1400 units and a hotel refurbishment, you will enjoy plenty of variety and a fast-paced role.
Reporting to the Senior PH Engineer, you will be responsible for;
- Designing Public Health services, including domestic water systems, above and below ground drainage, rainwater collection, rain water and grey water harvesting and heating systems.
- Ensure senior staff are kept informed of important and relevant service/design decisions and the objectives of the company and the client are achieved.
- Organising and undertaking technical calculations to industry standards.
- Co-ordinating the building services design with the other project team.
- Working with suppliers & manufacturers and preparing technical documentation.
- Visiting sites as required assisting in reviewing construction against design intent
- Contributing to implementation of building and site surveys
- Providing technical advice to cleints via telephone or in or in person when required.
It is essential that you work using your own initiative, have had some previous experience on site overseeing the quality of the PH installations and are familiar with CIBSE guidelines, British Standards and RIBA stages 1 - 5.
They operate a 37.5 hour week and also provide Pension, healthcare, annual salary review and 23 days leave.
Apply for Intermediate PH Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly