Intermediate Electrical Building Services Project Design Engineer
Are you an experienced and passionate Electrical Building Service Design Engineer?
Are you ready to take your career to next level as an Intermediate Building Services project design engineer?
My client is an extremely well established, award winning building services consultancy with multiple offices situated around UK. With over 30 years of successfully completed project history they have been trusted by some of the most recognisable names in the market place and worked on some of the UK’s biggest and most ground-breaking projects. They are now looking for an outstanding Intermediate Electrical Project Design Engineer to join their East London office.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out surveys, reports, design, specifications and site supervisions of MEP services. You will be a building services design engineer for a leading design consultancy based in London reporting to the Head of Design. You will have to liaise with both internal and external professional individuals to ensure that all project requirements are met. You will also have the opportunity to project manage allocated projects.
If you think you would be the ideal candidate for this role then please keep reading.
· BEng degree qualified / equivalent Electrical Building Services relevant qualification
· Experience with Amtech & Dialux as well as CAD/ Revit drawing software
· Asbestos Awareness
· Health & Safety CDM
· Great knowledge of electrical power & distribution
· An understanding of mechanical ventilation, sprinklers, heating and cooling services & drainage
· Good communication skills both written and verbal
· Excellent team working skills
What my client can offer you:
· An extremely competitive and negotiable salary package to suit the candidate
· Full support and training
· A mobile if travelling to sites plus travel expenses
· Perbox employee discounts
If you are an Intermediate Electrical Building Services Design engineer and would like to be considered for this exciting and rewarding role then please apply now.
For more information please contact Eloise Adams at BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 191 or email email@example.com