Associate Director (Mechanical Building Services)
I am currently working with an extremely well established consultancy based in London. They are a leading provider of Building Services engineering design, energy and carbon reduction strategies. They pride themselves on putting clients first and this is the reason they have over 15 years of successful building services solutions with completed project value reaching up to £62 million.
They are now looking for a Mechanically biased Associate director to join their Croydon office. The Building Services Associate Director (Mechanical) role will be to meet with clients and maintain the Company Client Relationships, manage and carry out detailed MEP designs up to construction level for a variety of projects from small surveys, feasibilities / energy studies to large scale housing, education and commercial projects.
The role will require management of senior, intermediate and junior level engineers, managing fees on all projects and ensuring the quality standards of the company are adhered to.
The ideal candidate will be am ambitious and motivated team player who can produce design from initial design through to completion, including production of specifications, drawings, schedules and cost estimates using word and excel. You will be required to liaise and manage both internal and external professional individuals.
• At least Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering.
• Experience of working in a small or medium sized consulting engineering practice (30 people or less);
• Conversant in Autocad and have a working knowledge of IES, Cymap and REVIT MEP.
• First class technical knowledge and strong design coordination skills
• A track record of hands-on design and delivery experience;
• Experience of carrying out condition surveys, feasibility studies and budget estimates for mechanical services;
• Experience and knowledge of current Building Regulations / Renewable technologies / Thermal Modelling / SAPs/ SBEM Calculations/ EPC’s / BREEAM / Passivhaus Standards.
• Strong client interface skills.
· CIBSE Guides
· CDM Regulations
· British Standards
If you are currently a highly experienced Building Services Mechanical Design Engineer looking to push your career to new heights and become an associate director at a leading Building Services Design consultancy, then please apply now.
For more information please contact Eloise Adams at BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 191 or email email@example.com.