Senior Mechanical Design Engineer (Contract)
Are you currently on the lookout for your next exciting contract opportunity as a Senior Mechanical Engineer?
The client that we are currently working with are an award-winning Building Services Consultancy established for over 100 years and operating from over 10 offices in the UK. They are a forward-thinking consultancy that focus on the design of sustainable buildings. They are currently looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to come and join them on an ongoing contract basis.
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will be in a client facing role and will be expected to attend meetings and de-brief the project team, you will be personable and have excellent communicable skills. You will be expected to be well versed in the detailed design of a variety of buildings particularly the education, healthcare commercial or residential sectors. You will be comfortable mentoring and guiding junior and more intermediate members of staff to ensure that they reach their potential within the business. You will be expected to monitor the financial side of all projects and will be expected to take an innovative approach to every project you come in contact with.
Senior Mechanical Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or relevant equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in a design role within the building services industry
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Appreciation of other building services disciplines
- Knowledge of a variety of software- AutoCAD, Revit, Hevacomp, IES etc
- Full UK driving license
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
If you'd be interested in this opportunity to work with one of the UK's most prestigious and notable building services consultancy's as an innovative and dynamic Senior Mechanical Engineer apply now.