Junior M&E Commissioning Manager
- One of the leading Commissioning Management Companies in London.
- Established for over 20 years and have 2 offices, main office in Kent and the other in Moorgate. Which is their smaller satellite office.
- As a business, they employ around 50 staff now, 35 engineers, a small admin team and some contract staff.
- Work in an array of different sectors including Data Centres, Hospitals, Commercial Offices, Retail, Shopping Centres, Government, Pharmaceutical.
- Clients include: Sir Robert McAlpine, Bank of America, UBS, Mace, ISG, MJL, Crown Estates.
- What they do: Commissioning Management, Client validation, commissioning, FM, PM, Product & System Testing, Operating & Maintenance and Design Services.
A junior commissioning manager with 1 – 2 years experience to join a team of guys. Working on an array of different projects including Data Centres, Hospitals, Commercial Offices, Retail, Shopping Centres, Government, Pharmaceutical.
The role will be travelling around London on different sites in a team, carrying out the following duties:
- As a team, Daily witnessing
- As a team Witness various systems handed over
- As a team, Ensure subcontractors comply with Project requirements.
- As a team, manage and coordinating specialist services subcontractors commissioning of their works
- As a team, Manage the commissioning, testing and witnessing of building services to the specification
- As a team, Developing Commissioning Strategies and Plans for the project
- As a team , Handover and post practical completion support
- As a team , Compiling of weekly forecasts and project planning trackers to streamline progress
- No qualifications required – but advantageous
- Good knowledge from an Mechanical or Electrical background.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Be able to stand on their own 2 feet
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Circa £27,000
- Travel expenses paid
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays (rising to 25 as of 2019)
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB.CO.UK