Junior Public Health Design Engnieer
I'm currently looking for a Junior PH Design Engineer for a high profile global Building Services Consultancy based in London. With a strong presence across the UK, USA, Middle East and Australasia they are well known for their innovative approach to MEP design and commitment to designing high performing, low energy buildings.
Reporting to the Lead PH Engineer you will enjoy working on UK and international projects through all stages of design from feasibility concept design, detail design and final handover.
The PH Design Engineer must be able to think beyond their own discipline and be willing to contribute to collaborative problem solving with the Mechanical, Electrical and Sustainability Engineers. You will also have a genuine desire to create better buildings that push boundaries rather than just seek compliance.
You will be responsible for;
- Calculating the water demands
- Sizing tanks and storage systems
- Designing the hot and cold-water services
- Designing rain and grey water recycling systems or harvesting systems
- Designing drainage and sanitation systems
- Liaising with manufactures and specifying the appropriate pumps, potable water tanks, storm water detention tanks, pipework and boilers.
- Liaising with external specialist consultants such as architects and structural engineers.
- Using Revit MEP and BIM Models to ensure all services are properly coordinated and projects are sequenced correctly.
The offer 25 days leave, a structured training and development program, pension, private medical, discretionary annual bonus, regular social activities and the opportunity of overseas secondments should you wish.
This is a great opportunity for a creative Junior PH Design Engineer to join an innovative, employee owned building services consultancy and work on a range of interesting low and zero energy projects across the UK and abroad.