Public Health Engineer
Our client is looking for a Public Health Engineer to work alongside the design team, the candidate will be working with architects and MEP engineers to deliver on some of the most exciting projects currently in the UK.
- 2+ years experience as a Public Health Engineer within Building Services
- Minimum ONC or equivalent in building services engineering or related subjects/suitable equivalent experience
- Sufficient experience working on Building Services projects
- Sufficient experience working in a design consultancy
- Working towards or achieved chartered status and membership of CIBSE or equivalent
- Specification and design of public health.
- Liaise with architects and other designers in interpreting input information and applying it to generate a comprehensive electrical design
- Preparing technical specifications
- Preparing drawings for drafting by the design team
- Site surveys, inspections and monitor site works
- Report writing
- Maintaining records and archives to company standards
- Manage own workload