Are you currently on the lookout for a new challenge within the building services environment as a Sustainability Consultant?
The company that we are currently working with have been established for a number of years. Due to an increase in workload they are currently looking for a Senior Sustainability Consultant to come and join them in their Milton Keynes based office.
The successful candidate will have worked in a similar role and have extensive experience in the Building Services industry. You will be expected to be able to confidently produce energy assessments from pre-lim status through tender, construction and installation. Already have good experience with Part L compliance reports and be able to produce risk assessments to meet guidelines accordingly. You will have worked alongside M&E engineers in your previous role and feel comfortable liaising with internal and external professionals to ensure all projects are completed on time, within budget and to the clients standard.
Senior Sustainability Consultant Requirements:
- Degree qualified in relevant subject
- BREEAM Accredited
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a building services environment
- Experience with IES -VE thermal modelling advantageous
- Ability to undertake CBDM assessments
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit advantageous
If you are a Sustainability Consultant looking for our next challenge with a respected building service consultancy apply now