Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
We are currently looking for a talented Principal Mechanical Design Engineer that's looking for their next opportunity to work with an established and world famous multi-disciplinary building services consultancy.
The client that we are currently working with have been established for over 100 years and work on some of the best projects across the world. They are looking for an innovative and dynamic Principal Mechanical Design Engineer to come and join their practice in Bristol to assist with the design of some of their more high-profile projects.
The successful candidate will have exemplary design skills and have a diverse portfolio of works. Having designed in a wide variety of sectors you will be comfortable designing Mechanical Systems for a plethora of building types. You will also be able to mentor junior and intermediate engineers and expected to hit the ground running and really get stuck in with the day to day design of a variety of projects.
Principal Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree/ relevant qualification in Mechanical Engineering or Building services
- Chartered or working towards chartership
- Minimum of 10 years in a design role within a consultancy environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Up to do date knowledge of building legislation/ regulations
- Comfortable with a variety of design software
- Full UK driving license
If you would be interested in working with this brilliant consultancy as a Senior Mechanical Engineer, then apply now.