Freelance Quantity Surveyor
6 days left
- Full Time
Your new company
A leading sub-contractor has a role based between Glasgow and SE England.
Your new role
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Advise on a procurement strategy
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders
- Allocate work to subcontractors
- Provide advice on contractual claims
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- Value completed work and arrange payments
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in NEC 3 is essential for this role
- Qualified quantity surveyor
What you'll get in return
Contract role for 2 years
Based in Glasgow with regular travel to near London
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Freelance Quantity Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly