MEP Engineer (Freelance)
MEP Now is a platform which will help you to build your freelance career by advertising your services to our clients, providing you with a brand, allowing you to directly liaise with and invoice your clients while gaining a competitive advantage by avoiding extortionate agency fees.
We are a collective of freelancers who specialise in building services engineering. Recent advances in Paperless workflows, common data environments and the growth of co-working offices are enabling us to build careers which do not revolve around the 9-5 working life without sacrificing on our productivity and well-being.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design MEP engineering systems for a range of different project sizes and types
- Work alongside MEP Consultancies to provide flexible support
- Work remotely or in-office as a member of a design team
- Create and maintain a professional online presence on our platform
- Respond promptly and professionally to client request
- Create fee proposals and invoice clients
Engineer qualifications and skills
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in MEP Engineering, preferably in a building services context
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit and calculation software is desirable
- Up-to-date knowledge and technical skills
- Sufficient IT and communication skills
What We Provide
- We invest in marketing, branding, web development and business development so that you can take care of the engineering!
- Support and advice on managing your clients and building your business
- A supportive network of freelancers to provide advice, QA reviews and assistance
- We invest in shared software and knowledge libraries so that freelancers can access resources only larger companies can normally afford
You must hold a UK bank account and be eligible work in the UK to apply.
Find out more in the following links: