Intermediate Electrical Engineer
3 days left
- Full Time
An exceptional opportunity has arisen at a privately-owned MEP environmental focused design consultancy with a network of offices across the South of England. My client is seeking a client-facing and technically excellent Intermediate Electrical Engineer for their office in Camberley, Surrey.
Their environmental/sustainability focus is paramount from the off-set of every project undertaken to ensure the end result is to their high standards. They have in-house energy management & sustainability focused engineers and consultants who work alongside the M&E Engineers throughout each project undertaken.
They work across of wide range of project sectors including: healthcare, residential, commercial, leisure, and education. Recent projects include multiple large Hospitals, Universities, multiple large residential blocks, and niché projects such as Cricket Pavilions.
- Degree qualified in Building Services or Electrical Engineering.
- Over 3 years of relevant engineering experience in a building services consultancy or contractor.
- Be efficient in AutoCAD, Revit/BIM, Dialux, Relux, Amtech and other relevant design software.
- Experience including designing: small power, fire alarms, security systems, telephone communications, lighting and access control.
- Highly proficient communicator.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Liaise with multiple disciplines/contractors/clients.
- Previous experience on healthcare projects is advantageous but not a necessity as well as experience with Code for Sustainable Homes and BREEAM.
If you're an Intermediate Electrical Engineer with a keen interest is sustainable/green engineering and looking for an exciting new opportunity, please apply with your up-to-date CV today.
Apply for Intermediate Electrical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly