Intermediate Electrical Engineer
3 days left
- Full Time
A major multidisciplinary engineering design consultancy are looking to strengthen their London team with an Intermediate Electrical Engineer due to growth and projects with completion dates beyond 2028. My client has a global team of well over 4000 staff in nearly 50 offices making them one of the largest independent, privately-owned engineering consultancies in the world.
This multidisciplinary consultancy has an impressive track record, working with some of the world's best architects on technically challenging and high-profile projects across all building sectors, both in the UK and worldwide. Current UK projects including large hotels, large scale high-end mixed-use developments, high rises, Masterplan schemes, and much more.
- Over 3 years of experience from a building services background.
- Experience in working across multiple RIBA stages.
- Competent with technical report writing.
- Degree qualified in Building Services or Electrical Engineering.
- In-dept knowledge of the London market.
- Client facing & technically competent.
- Hard working & self-sufficient.
This is a genuine opportunity to work in an excellent environment that is relaxed, but professional. If you are an Intermediate Electrical Engineer and are interested in this opportunity to join a highly successful consultancy with a strong project pipeline and have the drive to progress your career forward, then please apply and attach your up-to-date CV today.
Apply for Intermediate Electrical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly