MEP AutoCAD Technician
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to work as an MEP Modeller whilst at the same time developing your Revit MEP skills?
We are currently working with an established and dynamic multidisciplinary consultancy that are one of the front runners of the market at the moment, they have offices across the UK and deliver some brilliant projects. They are currently looking for an AutoCAD Technician that has experience with Revit and good building services experience to come and join their capable team in Cambridge to assist with their ever-increasing workload.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in building services and worked on a variety of projects throughout a multitude of sectors and have good AutoCAD skills. You will ideally have experience with Revit and be able to 3d model MEP systems within Revit comfortably as you will be given to work with Revit more and more as you progress with the company.
MEP Modeller Responsibilities:
- To take the CAD drawings from early stages right through to completion
- At least 3 years' experience within a similar role within a building services consultancy
- Ensuring all drawing work is coordinated avoiding clashes and accurately integrated with the architectural design
- Ensuring timescales are adhered to
- Liaising and coordinating with other design consultants when required
If you'd be keen to work with ths well known and prestigous consultany as an AutoCAD Technician then apply now.