**Contract** AutoCAD Technician (Building Services)
Are you currently looking for a new opportunity to work with an established and renowned Multidiscipline consultancy as a CAD Technician on a contract basis?
The client that we are working with have been established for over half a century and are market leaders when it comes to the design of MEP systems within the built arena. They have offices nationwide and deliver some brilliant projects throughout the UK. They are currently looking for an innovative and unique Cad Technician to come and join their building services division in York.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in building services and will be fully comfortable working as part of a close-knit team to make sure projects are carried out on time, within budget and to the client's specification.
MEP AutoCAD Technician Requirements:
- To take the CAD drawings from early stages right through to completion
- At least 3 years' experience within a similar role within a building services consultancy
- Ensuring all drawing work is coordinated avoiding clashes and accurately integrated with the architectural design
- Ensuring timescales are adhered to
- Liaising and coordinating with other design consultants when required
- Experience with Revit desired
- Knowledge of other variations of CAD desired
If you are a capable and ambitious CAD Technician looking for your next exciting opportunity, then please apply.
Apply for **Contract** AutoCAD Technician (Building Services)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Building services (general) Engineer jobs in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Electrical engineering Engineer jobs in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Environmental engineering Engineer jobs in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Mechanical engineering Engineer jobs in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Public health engineering Engineer jobs in East Riding of Yorkshire