Electrical Design Engineer
Your new company
Working for an small M & E consultancy based in Nottingham that works across multiple sectors including residential, healthcare, MOD, commercial, retail and industrial. Due to an expected influx of work in the new year they are looking to employ an experienced Electrical Design Engineer on a contract basis. You will be required to work for their office based in Nottingham for 2 days a week. There may be requirements in the future for more full time work dependent on the results of further tenders.
Your new role
Working alongside a team of 4 other design engineers and 2 technicians you will be responsible for the design of electrical services in a wide range of buildings (lighting, CCTV, power supply, cabling, building management etc)
What you'll need to succeed
- Completed a minimum of an HND qualification in the relevant subject
- A minimum of 3 years experience working for building services consultancies
- Good experience of electrical detail design
- Competent user of design software
- Competent user of AutoCAD/Revit
- Experience using calculation software
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Electrical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly