A Leading International Building Service Consultancy are urgently seeking an M&E Commissioning Manager to join their growing business in London. You must have a solid track record in Building Services Commissioning. Either from a Mechanical or Electrical background but you must have experience of managing large Critical Systems (Data Centres).
- Review commissioning Tech Subs for technical content and contract compliance and organise workshops with Trade Contractors and the Client to expedite sign off.
- Produce commissioning plans.
- Produce a commissioning programme.
- Produce a test and commissioning tracker document.
- Produce a schedule of commissioning RAMS (Risk Assessments/Method Statements).
- Review, comment and approve sub-contractors commissioning RAMS.
- Organise and attend all equipment factory acceptance testing (FAT).
- Produce reports following FAT visits.
- Monitor the equipment tagging process.
- Check the ongoing installation for commissioning readiness.
- Interface with the Package Manager's on installation matters impacting the commissioning process.
- Produce a weekly progress report which will include a drop line of progress against the commissioning programme, dashboard report from test and commission tracker schedule, 4 week look-ahead schedule and a schedule of key issues/observations.
- Assist the Contractors in the preparation of the L1, L2, L3 & L4 commissioning documents
- Attend daily commissioning meetings to drive the time management and resource planning with Consultant and Contractors.
- Follow up and manage through commissioning issues arising and get them closed out to agreed deadlines.
- Manage with the Trade Contractors all issues raised and noted on the Clients IRL (commissioning Issues Resolution Log) Note - All issues raised by the client team are on the IRL and must be closed out to achieve FR (facility ready).
- Liaise with Consultant and Contractors in a proactive manner to close out commissioning issues arising.
- L1 - L4 test witnessing and assisting in dealing with commissioning snags arising.
- Ensuring all relevant parties are on site for each commissioning activity.
- Ensuring all requisite test equipment is provided for each test.
- Managing labour on site during testing and commissioning activities.
- Collating all test documentation for inclusion within the record documentation.
- Work closely with the BMS commissioning Manager to fully test and commission the BMS interfaces in readiness for L4 & 5 testing.
- Work with the FA Commissioning Manager to fully test and commission the FA interfaces in readiness for the L4 C&E testing.
- Provide assistance to, and interface with the Technical Author in respect of the O&M Manuals - commissioning testing.
Contract rate will be commensurate with your experience.
If you would like more details or would like to apply for the role please get in touch.