Senior Electrical Engineer
Great opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer to come and join this rapidly growing building services consultancy.
our client has been established for a number of years and work on some brilliant projects across the country. they are constantly winning work and need a Senior Electrical Engineer to come and join their practice and get stuck in straight away. The practice has a clear agenda to promote efficient use of resources and sustainability in the design, construction and operation of buildings. they work in a variety of sectors meaning you would really get to diversify your project portfolio. this position is going to be suitable for a candidate thats ambitious and sees themselves climbing the ranks and growing the business. you will be expected to come on board and take control of their projects and clients from day one.
Senior Electrical Engineer responsibilities include:
- Managing projects to the standards of the client and in the deliverance of budgetary and time restraints.
- Liasing with Clientele and competent at interfacing with Project Teams and Contractors.
- Taking charge of project deliverables, making decisions and acting on own initiative and operate in a pro-active way.
- Managing projects and coordinating with junior engineers and remote design teams.
- Good communicator with strong report and specification writing skills.
Senior Electrical Engineer Requirements
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years in Electrical design for Building Services
- Ability to run multiple projects at one time
- Good working knowledge of Amtech, Dialux and AutoCAD
- Proven track record in delivery projects on time and within budget
- CEng or working towards
- Ability to obtain UK Security Clearance preferable.
if you think you have what it takes to join this quikly evolving consultancy as a Senior Electrical Engineer then apply now.
Apply for Senior Electrical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly