Associate - M&E Asset Engineering
Associate M&E Asset Engineering - London - £65K + Bonus + Package
Human Capital Solutions are working with a global leader in commercial property consultancy and currently require an Associate in M&E Asset Engineering to lead across all aspects of Technical Asset Management.
As part of a dynamic Global Real Estate advisory business they are a specialist group providing commercially focused Engineering Services consultancy to a wide range of blue chip organisations, landlords, occupiers and investors. The National Engineering Services team consists of Building Services Engineers across the UK, providing services to their EMEA client base.
Operating within Building Consultancy, their Engineering Services Group provides expert guidance on energy use, building engineering system performance and sustainability. Their core business areas are Building Services Design, Maintenance Strategies, Due Diligence, Vertical Transportation Consultancy, Sustainability, Energy Buying and Plant Replacement Projects.
They provide a range of services including Technical Due Diligence Surveys, Dilapidation Assessments, Technical Maintenance Contract Tendering, Life Cycle Planning, Maintenance and Operations advice along with on-going management of Engineering Services Maintenance Contracts, monitoring the overall service delivery on behalf of landlords and global occupiers.
A growing and visionary organisation, comprised of the best and brightest professionals. They passionately believe people are their foundation upon which their success is built. They understand that a career is about more than just hard work. It's about achievement, rewards, job satisfaction and work/life balance.
They are looking to recruit a commercially aware, client facing Associate level Engineer that has extensive experience within the commercial sector.
- Building and maintaining a deep understanding of existing and target clients.
- Working effectively with and supports other team members and departments to achieve seamless client service.
- Contributing to resource planning and management discussions in own area.
- Planning, prioritising and resourcing own work effectively to meet client needs and budgets.
- Maintenance Strategies, Life Cycle Costing, Due Diligence, Condition Surveys, Plant Replacement projects and Development Monitoring.
- Conduct on site Engineering Services inspections and reporting for due diligence (Vendors and Acquisition) and dilapidations.
- Undertake maintenance procurement to include asset collection and preparation and review of tender documentation.
- Produce Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) plans.
- Produce Engineering Life Cycle and Forward Capital Cost plans.
- Interpret engineering reports, drawings, layouts and other visual aids.
- Undertake Engineering maintenance contract monitoring and auditing
- Technical asset management skills.
- Excellent communication.
- Excellent report writing.
- Institutional affiliation.
This is an excellent opportunity to take ownership of your own client base, develop an entrepreneurial approach to client's needs and gain a clear understanding of the commercial drivers behind property ownership.
They offer an excellent salary negotiable depending on your level of experience + car allowance, bonus along with an extensive benefits package including Pension, BUPA, travel loans, memberships etc.