Revit MEP Technician
Revit MEP Technician - To £35K + Package
I'm working with a global, MEP Design and Sustainability Consultancy to find them a Revit MEP Technician for their London office. You will benefit from seeing the majority of your project through from inception to completion and working in a very collaborative MEP team.
- Maintaining the quality of the BIM models
- Providing input into the BEP and the overall BIM project strategy on each project.
- Designing, documenting and managing BIM projects
- Creating parametric families and assisting in maintaining or updating templates and libraries
- Checking for compliance prior to models being issued.
- Work stadium, hotel, masterplan, museum, retail and large scale residential developments.
- At least two years' experience in Revit MEP
- Good understanding of HVAC, Electrical, Public Health Services
- Good awareness of BIM.
- Must be able to use Revit MEP and Navisworks.
- Prior experience in creating Dynamo scripts or using Rhino or Grasshopper to optimise or automate tasks would be advantageous, but not essential.
In return they offer an industry leading employee benefits package (full details will be disclosed to suitable applicants), flexible working hours, quick career progression and a unique working environment.
More searches like this
- Building services (general) Engineer jobs in South East England
- Electrical engineering Engineer jobs in South East England
- Environmental engineering Engineer jobs in South East England
- Mechanical engineering Engineer jobs in South East England
- Public health engineering Engineer jobs in South East England