M&E Contracts Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Who are we
Founded in 1992 and with over 700 staff, Galliard is a property development, hospitality and management group overseeing mixed-use, residential, hotel and commercial projects across London and southern England with a £1.1 billion portfolio of over 5,900 homes, hotels, retail premises and commercial properties.
With an impressive portfolio of award winning developments, we are proud to be considered as London's leading property developers.
Property Management Matters are the in- house property management services for Galliard Homes Limited and due to rapid growth, we are looking to appoint an experienced M&E Contracts Manager to join our team.
As the M&E Contracts Manager you’ll be responsible for overseeing the M&E aspects of 20 schemes within the PMM portfolio, taking over from handover and resolution of any problems post hand-over reporting to the Group Estates Manager and Head of Residential Management.
- Attend meetings with 3rd party suppliers and the construction/M&E team to track progress and ensure all M&E issues are covered
- Identify and implement process improvements as part of the M&E facilities
- Ensure O&M manuals are received and are complete
- Retender, appoint and manage contracts as required with external M&E contractors
- Ensure that PMM are aware of the latest received information
- Undertake an asset verification review to confirm that all systems in place are compliant
- Carry out quality inspections, snagging and the recording of defects
- Previous experience of managing supplier contracts
- Mechanical bias is preferred
- Excellent communicator both written & verbal
- Able to work autonomously
- Able to build effective relationships with stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers
- Previous experience of working on residential blocks is essential
- Knowledge and experience of central district heat networks and cold water booster pumps
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (MS Word, Excel)
- Mechanical or Electrical and/or Building Services Qualifications would be advantageous
- Demonstrable knowledge in electrical and mechanical systems
- Due to the nature of the role you may be required to deal with emergencies/contractors out of hours
- Must be willing to travel to various sites across London due to the nature of the role
- 24 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Private Pension
- Competitive salary
Apply for M&E Contracts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly