To £90k - Mechanical Associate Director - Guildford
Are you an ambitious Mechanical Associate/Technical Director, looking to work for a dynamic growing business?
If the answer is yes, and you have long term aspirations for future full directorship then my client would be keen to talk to you.
They are a well established yet rowing business, and have a number of excellent projects and clients on their books. They specialise in consulting design within the M&E Sector.
They have a well established team in place, but are looking for an Associate/Technical Director to work closely with the Managing Director of the business, to help grow and drive the business forward. The managing Director of the business has huge plans for the business in the next 5 years, so it’s a very exciting time to be joining the company.
If you are currently working at Mechanical Associate level or above and would like to progress your career in this exciting role, please read in.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working at Associate level or above within the Mechanical Building Services sector, with a minimum of 10 years experience within Building Services.
- Ideally degree qualified and CEng, but this is not essential if you have the relevant experience within the M&E Consulting Sector.
- A capable leader, happy to manage a growing team and offer day to day guidance to junior engineers.
- A Hands on engineer, who is prepared to roll their sleeves up and get involved in the day to day design work. Going forward this will progress into a pure leadership role, but initially you will need to be hands on.
- Happy to work and commute to Guildford on a daily basis.
- A client facing person, capable of representing the company at client meetings, and hopefully win repeat business.
- Ambitious and motivated. My client has big plans to grow the business, so you need to be a career orientated, driven person.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to join a growing business at management level, with the genuine opportunity to progress to full Director level.
- A very generous salary package, and the chance to increase this as the business grows and progresses.
- Work for a well established, friendly company, offering an excellent working environment.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment.
All conversations will be held in the strictest of confidence, and I am available from 8am-8pm Monday-Saturday on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533.
Apply for To £90k - Mechanical Associate Director - Guildford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly