Senior Electrical Engineer
Senior Electrical Engineer - Sidcup
Our client has been established for over 36 years, we are a top 100 multi-disciplinary consultancy. They strives to be an industry leader being innovative, taking on new challenges and developing new ideas and technologies.
Due to planned growth of the London office they are looking to add a talented and driven electrical engineer at senior level. The company recognise and reward their staff, and they can offer a clearly defined career progression plan, the immediate requirement is for a senior engineer who can lead, motivate and energise engineers, manage projects through various stages of work, and liaise with clients, contractors and architects.
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 - 7 years UK Building Services experience
- Chartered or in the process of becoming Chartered
- You must have working understanding of the UK Building Regulations
• Project Co-ordination
• Producing Electrical design calculations using Amtech Software
• Take an active role in project meetings
• Liaising with both internal and external design teams
• Supervision of Junior staff
If you would like to apply or discuss the in more detail, please contact Tommy Hill - email@example.com