Senior Electrical Engineer
Having recently been awarded several new contracts an exciting and interesting opportunity has been created to join this rapidly expanding practice. As a leading Building Services Consultancy specialising in design, energy and carbon reduction strategies. Covering a variety of sectors, including Education, Commercial, Retail, Leisure and Health projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career and utilise your skills and experience further.
As the Senior Electrical Design Engineer your role will be to oversee junior staff and undertake engineering designs, provide project management and administration duties and to monitor design team costs taking into account the programme and budget provided for each of the projects.
You will be responsible for undertaking fee assessments and providing fee bids for projects as directed. Many duties will involve :-
- Implementing company procedures and policies.
- Carrying out Electrical design and project management of various types of projects in accordance with the company aims and policies.
- Manage design team and provide Electrical engineering support to all Electrical engineers
- Liaising with clients and attend meetings on all aspects of the projects.
- Maintaining and expanding the client base.
- Carrying out surveys and produce reports.
- Carrying out quality inspections of projects.
- Using CAD systems in line with Pinnacle company procedures.
- Monitoring financial aspects of projects.
- Formulating Electrical standards within the organisation.
- Experience of working in a consultancy
- Project management of multi-disciplinary projects
- Producing detailed specifications
- Productions of design calculations using manual and software type
- Production of tender packages
- Carry out tender analysis of returned tender packages
- Production of budget costings for all aspects of services
- Carry out site surveys
- Carry out on-site project management
- Production of condition reports
- Management of more junior staff.
- Direct Client Liaison
- Candidate must hold a full UK driving licence.
- Knowledge of CIBSE Guides, IEE Regulations, CDM Regulations, British Standards