Electrical Design Engineer
Intermediate to Senior Electrical Design Engineer - To £45K + Package
Working in collaboration with signature architects, you will enjoy work in a truly integrated design team on a range of both UK and international projects involving different climates, cultures and standards.
- Produce detailed electrical engineering building services design.
- Ensure the successful delivery of projects, ie within agreed deadlines and budget
- Use Amtech, Dialux, IES and Revit MEP.
- Prepare technical specifications and schedules.
- Ensure projects comply with British, European and North American standards.
- Attend meetings with clients, other professionals and suppliers.
- Mentor and assist Graduate Engineers.
- Provide input into fee bids and assist with resource allocation.
- Liaise with the other disciplines, BIM team and Sustainability Engineers.
- Masters or Bachelor's Degree (BEng) in Engineering.
- Can manage own time effectively and work using on own initiative, without the need for frequent reminders.
- Actively pursuing Chartership.
- Able to work in a team environment and actively engage with colleagues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detailed knowledge of IEE Wiring Regulations (BS7671), 18th Edition, LEED, BREEAM and Passivhaus methodologies.
- 25 days leave with the option of buying or selling up to 5 days leave.
- Matched pension up to 5%.
- Life assurance.
- Private medical insurance.
- Income protection.
- Interest free season ticket loan or cycle to work scheme.
- Payment of 2 professional memberships.
- Early finish on the last Froday of the month.
- Ongoing CPD and support to become Chartered.
This is a great opportunity to join global design led, multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy and work on a fascinating range of projects such as museums, stadiums, masterplans, universities, laboratories, hotels and theatres.