UP TO £40 PER HOUR
Are you currently on the lookout for your next Contract opportunity with a world-famous consultancy as a MEP BIM Manager?
The client that we are currently working with have been established for over 50 years and operate in multiple countries across the globe. They have offices strategically placed around the country and are looking for an innovative BIM Manager to come and join them to work in their Warwick office.
This particular position would be split between two locations the client's office in Warwick as well as their on-site location in Heathrow. They are looking for a well versed and experienced MEP BIM Manager to that can come on board and get stuck in straight away. You will be expected to help train building services engineers in the use of Revit for design and coordination. You will be in charge of supervising and leading a multidisciplinary team to achieve to the client's goals. You will be responsible for reviewing developing and evaluation 3rd party packaged to aid the design process such as Magicad & Dynamo. You will be expected to promote and implement design trends/ techniques.
MEP BIM Manager Requirements:
- Educated to HNC or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years' experience as a BIM Manager
- Ideally a masters in BIM Management
- Experience managing teams
- Demonstrable experience providing and manage a BIM service to external customers
- Organisational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Excellent time and cost management skills in order to plan and achieve delivery to the desired quality to exceed customer expectations
If you think you would be interested in this brilliant Contract opportunity with a world-famous consultancy then apply now.