Senior Mechanical Engineer – sustainable-focused growing company
enior Mechanical Engineer – sustainable-focused growing company
I am working with an SME M&E Design consultancy in London who are currently expanding on the back of winning a number of exciting large projects.
The company are built on an ethos of sustainable design with a strong focus on energy-efficient MEP design, and have built a great reputation for delivering high quality projects on time and on budget while contributing to the ever-improving sustainability of the construction industry.
They require a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to manage projects within a variety of sectors, someone who is independent-minded and experienced running, budgeting and resourcing projects from a mechanical perspective. Candidates should have the below experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer;
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services engineering or similar;
- Experience using industry software such as IES and AutoCAD.
- Ambition to work as a managing Mechanical Engineer and progress within the practice.
Duties will include:
- Manage projects in a range of sectors, as point of contact to the client, and including financial budgeting and staff resource balancing;
- Instruct and manage support staff in their work on projects;
- Advice other construction professionals on Building Services, and liaise to make different teams’ outputs compatible;
- Illustrate design concepts and produce written reports;
- Prepare detailed design drawings to present to clients and other design professionals;
- Prepare complete tender packages;
- Monitor and report on the progress of work on site.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow with a company which is set to become a bigger and bigger presence in the London consultancy market.
If you are interested in being considered for this senior mechanical design engineer role, please contact me on 07814 619 544 or firstname.lastname@example.org