Your new company
My client, a manufacturing organisation, are looking for a multi-skilled maintenance technician to assist with minor mechanical & electrical repairs to their buildings and utilities.
Your new role
- Carry out an intensive programme of planned preventive maintenance for all company buildings and utilities.
- Carry out routine maintenance on all company machinery and equipment to include fault finding, problem solving and minor repairs to minimise down time.
- Full, accurate and timely completion of all maintenance logs, schedules, etc. to comply with Health and Safety legislation and company, insurance and ISO requirements, etc.
- Contact external contractors as required and accompany/assist them while on site.
- Ensure there are adequate supplies of spares on site for commonly used parts or those with a long lead time.
- Create & continuously update technical files for plant & equipment from liaison with suppliers, operator or own knowledge, etc.
- Carry out daily, weekly and monthly health and safety checks and inspections and takes timely corrective action. Report problems and/or unsafe practices to relevant Supervisor and Health and Safety, together with any recommendations for improvements.
- Carry out all minor mechanical & electrical repairs in relation to buildings and utilities, planned and executed in such a way so as to minimise risk or inconvenience to others.
What you'll need to succeed
- Results Driven
- Quality & Efficiency
- Willingness to Change
What you'll get in return
- Attractive working hours with overtime available.
- Pension contribution
- Competitive annual leave
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.