Associate Mechanical Engineer
A busy, results driven building services consultancy that have a reputation for delivering technical excellence are currently in the market for new talent and looking to hire an Associate Mechanical Engineer in their Central London office.
Working to high standards has enabled this company to establish themselves with some very high-profile clients and the majority of their work is through repeat business. They specialise across a wide range of sectors including Arts & Culture, Leisure, Commercial, Retail, Education but continue to grow and expand into new markets including Healthcare and Residential.
They are currently working on numerous commercial schemes over £100m in value, several large healthcare projects, residential schemes, and industrial projects. With continued project wins and a strong portfolio to their name they make an attractive prospect to work for and can offer that step up to a senior management position.
The company has a great culture and a real family feel to the business in a relaxed atmosphere where support is offered in an open planned office.
This role would suit a well-established Principal or Associate Mechanical Engineer who is looking for a long-term position and has an ambitious and hard-working mindset. Someone who wants to at the forefront in the complete project delivery lifecycle and be involved winning work and the business development of existing clients. The right engineer will be looking to take that step up and play a part in moulding the future direction of the company with the potential to become a Co-Owner / Director of the business.
- Over 10 years of experience from a building services background.
- Experience in working across multiple RIBA stages.
- Proven ability leading multiple projects across a range of sectors.
- Experience in the complete project delivery lifecycle including budgetary control.
- Degree qualified in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering.
- Client facing & technically competent.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key clients.
- Supporting and mentoring more junior team members.
- Be efficient in AutoCAD, Revit/BIM, Hevacomp, IES/TAS, and other relevant design software.
- Already working at a principal or associate level.
- The drive to progress in their career to an associate director / director level.
- Hard working & self-sufficient.
If you are interested in this role and would like to join a forward-thinking company with a strong working ethic and friendly culture then please apply and attach your CV.