Axiom Structures Ltd are looking for a Structural Engineer with approximately 2 years’ experience for our busy office and extensive client list. We have a varied and interesting workload ranging from bespoke domestic projects to multi-storey commercial schemes nationwide.
We have earned an excellent reputation over the past years of developing economic and creative structural and civil engineering designs, and now have several respected clients running high-value projects.
Working closely with the current directors, the successful candidate will be expected to design a range of projects and they will have experience working in all main structural materials and existing London buildings.
Key responsibilities of this role include;
- Working closely with the structures team Director and Associates.
- Take personal control of projects, particularly at the during the detail design and construction stage
- Attending design meetings to represent the company with other design professionals
In order to be considered for this role you will;
- Have gained a Degree in civil or structural engineering
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the design of UK building structures
- Ability to design in all the main structural materials
- Capable of sketching to ideas and communicate with others
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- You will be required to work well as part of a close knit design team
- Experience of using TEDDS calculation package, FEA analysis software
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Experience of working on existing buildings
For the role we are offering;
- A competitive salary
- Pension contribution
Payment of professional subscriptions
If you think you are the right candidate, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate must have eligibility to work in the UK.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly