Junior MEP Project Planner
A privately-owned multinational M&E turnkey Design & Build Contractor are currently seeking a Junior MEP Project Planner to join their growing London office.
This Contractor is renowned for its massive and high-profile residential and mixed-use developments across London and the United Kingdom for blue chip clientele including, main contractors, end users and large residential developers.
In order to ensure quick progression to senior grade you will be put on a two-year development programme with mentorship to enhance your technical learning and professional development.
- Degree qualified in building services Engineering or relevant field.
- Create, maintain, review and administer construction schedules and plans
- Liaising with multiple disciplines to discuss the project progress and address any issues
- Liaise with external parties to organize the phases of the construction development
- Strong communication including writing reports and presenting
- Understanding engineering principles
- Time management and planning
- High Attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills and relevant knowledge of Planning software
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong Problem solving
- Budget and financial management
- Work as part of a team and individually
- Hard working & self-sufficient
If this role sounds of interest and you're a Graduate/Junior MEP Project Planner looking for structured support, site exposure, and great projects in a fantastic environment, then please apply and attach your up-to-date CV today.