Senior Mechanical Engineer (Building/Property Consultancy)
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Building/Property Consultancy) to £55K + Package (Pension/Medical)
Human Capital Solutions is working in partnership with an award winning, UK top 20 multi-discipline property and construction consultancy.
Their multi-discipline teams manage, design and oversee a range of property programmes spread across both the private and public sectors from major commercial and mixed use developments to social housing, heritage buildings, hotels to motor racing circuits.
You will work with interesting and varied client base including; large retail companies, Schools/Universities, infrastructure, Healthcare, local authorities, public bodies, contractors and developers.
As part of their growth plan, built on the continued success that the M&E team has enjoyed over the last 20+ years, we are looking to recruit a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join a talented and growing team.
- Group turnover of £55m (pre-tax profit of £15m+)
- M&E turnover is £8m from a team of 90 MEP Engineers across the UK
- Current projects range from £100k to £400M and include Residential, Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Leisure, Regeneration and Retail schemes.
- Committed to being the consultant and employer of choice on the South Coast.
- Fully accredited and approved CIBSE Training Plan
- Full adoption of Revit and best in class software.
- Previous winner of Consultant of the Year.
- Sustained growth year on year. Traded profitably though out the "credit crunch"
- Genuine opportunity to advance within the business to Equity Partner.
- Great staff retention.
- Lead the technical development of the group
- Assisting the office Partner to lead and manage the Building Services team
- Manage existing clients and develop further opportunities
- Look to grow the group on the back of new and repeat clients
- Be responsible for resourcing and delivering to a financial target
- Raise awareness of the business by attendance at networking events, seminars and business development events.
You will have experience with designing projects from conception through to completion (including calculations, drawings, specifications), whilst demonstrating commercial awareness in winning work.
You will be expected to manage projects and client relationships and continue to develop your depth of knowledge and experience in Mechanical Building Services Design, Project Management via day to day experience, fully accredited and approved CIBSE Training Plan and CPD studies.
In addition to Design, Project/Cost/Client Management duties you will also be responsible for providing critical support the Directors and will be responsible for implementing new ideas and processes to improve the design and delivery process.
What's in it for you?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very successful and expanding team, within a growing business with the full backing of a well-established company.
Working on such a variation of projects in both private and public sectors, has served the business well through times of economic uncertainty, the business remains solid and continues to press on with its growth and development.
You will have no barriers in working towards Associate and beyond in the business.
The culture is open and friendly, aligned very much to a 'people business' rather than a big global organisation. You will certainly NOT be a small cog in a big machine.
If this is an opportunity you would like to explore further, please get in touch.