Electrical Design Engineer
4 days left
- Full Time
Human Capital Solutions are recruiting for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to start asap. The role will be based in the City of London and it will be working for a well-known and well-respected building services consultancy who employ around 200 staff across multiple offices across the UK.
As an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer, you will assist in the design and delivery of projects, co-ordinate your designs with the other disciplines, attend design and client meetings, attend internal CPD's and assist in mentoring Junior or Graduate Engineers. You will also plan your own time and keep a track hours logged on each project versus the allocated fees on the project. You will also actively look at securing repeat business from existing clients by ensuring all of your designs meet the clients brief, meet CIBSE and British standards and represent good value for money.
As you progress you will be expected to take more responsibility and start assisting with defining and developing design briefs, carrying out site surveys and feasibility studies, producing specifications as part of the tendering process and also carrying out snagging of completed works and witnessing of testing and commissioning of MEP Services.
- At least four years' experience working for a consultancy.
- Good awareness of BCO, CIBSE rules of thumb, 17th / 18th Edition and British standards.
- Able to use Amtech, Dialux and Revit to produce calculations, coordinated drawings and layouts.
- Able to work as part of a team to achieve common goals.
- 5% pension
- 4 x life assurance
- Private healthcare
- CIBSE approved training and development scheme
- Day release for continued CPD
Apply for Electrical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly