Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Are you A Senior Electrical Design Engineer looking to work with a renowned National Building Services Consultancy?
The client that we are currently working with have been established for a number of years and have made a name for themselves within the Built Environment. They are constantly growing and work in a plethora of sectors with their projects spanning a vast range of the market. They are currently looking for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to come and assist them with their increasing workload in their Royston office.
The ideal candidate will have a diverse project portfolio and exemplary experience when it comes to the design of a variety of building types throughout the built environment. You will feel comfortable taking responsibility of your own projects and making sure they are delivered on time, within budget and to the specification of the client. You will have experience mentoring junior and intermediate engineers ensuring they reach their potential within the business.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or HNC qualified in building services or electrical engineering
- 8+ years in a design role within a consultancy
- CEng or working towards
- Up to date knowledge of building regulations and legislation
- Ability to work on multiple teams
- Full UK driving license
- A good understanding of Construction Contracts, financial and resource management, procurement and client interface
- Experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, Amtech and Relux/Dialux Design software
If you are interested in working with this dynamic and established consultancy apply now or email