- Working for a large organisation based in Northamptonshire you will be responsible for managing the electrical contracts within their planned and reactive maintenance department.
- Working a 50/50 split between site and office work you will be required to liaise with sub-contractors undertaking maintenance work on domestic properties.
- Day to day duties would involve; managing compliance alongside the internal team and subcontractors, agreeing valuations, managing reissues, testing, recalls and upgrades. This role includes signing of electrical certification from the repairs and maintenance, voids, responsive repairs and planned maintenance teams.
- To be successful, you must hold Electrical qualifications such a C&G Electrical 2391 level 3, 2393, C&G Electrical 2382- 17th Edition Amendment 3 and have experience in supervising and managing a team.
- potential temp to perm opportunity with a salary paying circa £32k per year
- For more information about the role, or for a confidential discussion about what you are looking for, please contact me on the details below.
Apply for Electrical Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly