Associate Director of Fire Engineering
Are you looking for your next step up in to the role of an Associate Director as a Fire Engineer?
The client we are currently working with have been established for over a century and operate internationally, they are constantly growing their design team and are currently looking for an associate director fire engineer to come and assist with the increase in workload. This particular opportunity is based in their Manchester office. The successful candidate will have experience with leading teams of engineers, you would also be a part of the regional fire team and the go to candidate for larger scale projects. You will have to have client-side experience and an interest in the growth of the UK'S national team. You will be fully comfortable mentoring junior and intermediate members of staff to ensure they meet the correct quality standards.
Associate Director (Fire Engineer) Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in a building services consultancy
- Degree qualified in fire engineering or building services
- Chartered or working towards
- Extensive experience when it comes to the design of fire systems
- Excellent technical knowledge in fire/safety engineering
- Good software knowledge
- Worked in a variety of sectors
- Ability to deliver projects on time and within budget to the client's standards
If you are an accomplished Fire Engineer looking to become an Associate Director of a growing consultancy, then apply or contact Kye Nessling on 01728726125