Associate Electrical Engineer
We have a brilliant new opportunity to offer an Associate Electrical Engineer to join an esteemed and well-respected building Services consultancy.
We are working for a well-established firm that has a good strong reputation in the industry. They are right at the cutting edge of design and have multiple offices across the United Kingdom. They are working on an interesting portfolio of projects. In this role you will get to join their experienced Milton Keynes based team.
Associate Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years' experience within a Building Services environment
- Degree or relevant equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to mentor junior and intermediate engineers
- Good experience within a variety of sectors
- Able to create and deliver client presentations
- Good knowledge of a variety of different design software
If you are interested in moving up in to this position as an Associate Electrical Engineer then apply or please contact Kye Nessling on 01728726125, alternatively you can email your up to date CV.
Apply for Associate Electrical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly