Mechanical Design Engineer - Warren Street - Great prospects
I am currently working with one of London’s leading M&E Design consultancies, who are looking to recruit an ambitious, intermediate Mechanical Design engineer, to join their expanding team.
Established for over 20 years, they currently have 3 South East based offices, and an enviable reputation for high quality project delivery. Sectors include Commercial, Healthcare, Residential, Schools, Universities, Schools and Data Centres.
They are looking for a Mechanical Design engineer with 3-5 years experience, someone who has the ambition and desire to learn quickly and progress to senior engineer level. They will offer full support to chartership, and promotional prospects are second to none for the right person.
They work out of a very nice, privately owned office near Warren Street (closest tubes Warren Street and Great Portland Street), so location is excellent.
If you want to work for a company that really invest in their staff and work on excellent projects, this company can offer you full support in your career development. You may be working for a bigger company and looking for more responsibility, or looking to take the next step in your progression.
Requirements for the position:
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering related subject.
- Ideally 3-5 years within a consulting environment, with experience of UK regulations.
- A range of experience across different projects.
- You will ideally have some experience using Revit, or a willingness to learn.
- Keen to obtain chartered engineer status.
- Happy to attend client/site meetings and represent the company.
- Well present, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to progress quickly from intermediate to senior engineer level. They believe in promoting people based on performance, so if you work hard you will be promoted quickly.
- Full support to CEng and ongoing CPD. They want all their engineers to be CEng, and will support you to achieve this.
- A very competitive salary, and regular salary reviews.
- Exposure to a variety of high profile projects in various sectors.
If you are a strong intermediate level Mechanical Building Services Design engineer and would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533. I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Friday.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com
Apply for Mechanical Design Engineer - Warren Street - Great prospects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly