NEW LONDON OFFICE - FUTURE BOARD DIRECTOR LEVEL OPPORTUNITY
Are you an ambitious Mechanical or Electrical Design Engineer at Associate or above level, looking to oversee and grow your office without the risk of a new start up?
If you have the ambition to do so and want to work for an established company in London with an already strong workload and client base, please read on.
My client is a well established M&E Design Consultancy, and have an enviable reputation in the London market. They have some great ongoing projects, repeat business and a strong pipeline of work.
This has been managed from one of their other offices, but they are now in a position where they really want to grow their presence in London.
They are after a client facing engineer who is capable of growing and managing a team. Initially you will work closely with one of the Directors of the business who will introduce you to their existing client base, and you will then be tasked with growing the team going forward. Again the Design will initially be done from one of their other offices, and brought in house as you grow your team.
This is a long term plan and key to the future growth of the business, so they are fully committed to investing and growing this office, they just need the right ambitious person who sees the longer term prospects. They have the workload and client base in place.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working at Principal/Associate level or above within an M&E Design Consultancy. They are happy to hear from people from either a Mechanical or Electrical Discipline.
- Ideally Degree qualified. Chartered engineer would be beneficial but not essential.
- Happy to perform a client facing, team leader role. They are open to looking at people who want to take this next step in their career, you don’t currently need to be working at for example Associate Director level (they of course will be happy to hear from people who are).
- You must currently be UK based with full working rights and a strong background within the UK market. This will ideally be in London but they are open to people looking to relocate in the UK.
- Looking to commit to the business long term. This role will lead to full Board Director, so they want someone who is prepared to commit.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work towards Board Director of a well established business, with genuine ownership prospects.
- Oversee the growth of an office with an already established workload and client base. You will be walking into a business with an abundance of work already there.
- Be in charge of your own future. The more work you put in the more you will benefit.
- A very competitive salary and package.
If you are an ambitious engineer from an M&E background and would like to be considered for this position, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533.
I am available from 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday, and all conversations will be held in the strictest of confidence.
Apply for NEW LONDON OFFICE - FUTURE BOARD DIRECTOR LEVEL OPPORTUNITY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly