Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer - Multi-disciplinary consultancy - £38k + Car - (Design / Surveying)
Your new company
A large multidisciplinary construction consultancy in Nottingham has exciting new permanent vacancies for an intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to join their team of Surveyors and Engineers.
The current M&E team is rapidly expanding and continues to succeed securing prominent national frameworks - working both in the private and public sector with many other blue chip clients. As a result, there are opportunities to progress quickly within a vibrant and successful team environment.
Your new role
You will be actively involved in assisting in the delivery of the following services:
- Design services for Electrical projects up to £2.5m in value
- Preparation of performance specifications and drawings
- Evaluation of contractors design proposals
- Quality monitoring / site installation inspections
- Condition Surveys and strategic life cycle appraisals.
Working with a diverse range of clients - retail, education, commercial, leisure and health, for example - you will have the opportunity to be part of the team on a number of exciting projects
What you'll need to succeed
- They are looking to recruit enthusiastic Engineers who are, ideally, degree qualified (HNC/HND acceptable) and have a passion for Building Services.
- Candidates must have a desire to work towards full Professional membership with support from our existing qualified staff.
- Experience working in a similar surveying / design consultancy practice, but candidates with experience with Building Services contractors will be considered.
- You should be familiar with CAD, Amtech, Relux/dialux
What you'll get in return
- Salary £30,000 - 38,000
- Company Car / Car Allowance
- 24 days holiday
- Company Pension Contribution
- Life Insurance
- Support to become a chartered engineer
- Further education support
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097