Electrical Associate/Associate Director - Berkshire - £70-£80k
Are you an ambitious, career Driven electrical Design engineer, currently working at Associate level or above?
If you are an Associate looking to take the next step in your career, or currently working at Associate Director and keen to undertake a new challenge, my client would be keen to talk to you.
Based in Berkshire, they are an award winning M&E Consultancy, and have an enviable reputation in the industry. They have been established for over 25 years, and are one of the South East Market leaders in the Building Services Design and Sustainability sectors.
This role would suit someone who has longer term aspirations to work to Board Director level, so if you are located in the Berkshire area and keen to secure a new role, my client would be keen to talk to you.
They work in a variety of sectors including Hotels, Data Centres, Commercial, Industrial, Shopping Centres and leisure and entertainment.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working at Associate Electrical engineer level within a Building Services Consulting Environment.
- Ideally degree qualified and CEng, but this is not essential if you are a time served engineer.
- Capable of performing a client facing role, and mentoring junior/intermediate level Electrical Design engineers.
- A career ambitious engineer. There are genuine prospects to work towards promotion and full board level in the future.
- Located in the Berkshire area, or happy to relocate.
- A Full UK Driving licence is essential.
What my client can offer you:
- Excellent long term future promotion prospects.
- A very competitive salary and benefits package.
- The chance to work on a number of prestigious projects in a variety of sectors.
If you are an Associate/AD level Electrical Design Engineer from a Building Services background and would like to be considered for this position, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment.
I am available on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533 from 8am-8pm, and all conversations will be held in the strictest of confidence.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com