Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer - £30-£40k - Berkshire
am currently working with an award winning, M&E Design Consultancy, based in Berkshire.
Established for over 30 years, that have an enviable reputation for working on high profile, technically challenging projects, as well as supporting their engineers to secure chartered engineer status.
Due to an internal promotion, they are looking to recruit an intermediate level Electrical Design Engineer, to join their dynamic, growing team.
This position would suit a dynamic person who really wants to progress their career within a forward thinking, industry leading M&E Design consultancy.
You will receive mentorship from some of the best engineers in the industry, who will help you progress to senior level quickly as well as secure your CEng.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working as a Building Services Electrical Design Engineer, with a minimum of 1 years experience within a consulting environment.
- Ideally HNC/Degree qualified. They will provide full support if you are not with the aim of you securing chartership.
- Up to date with the latest industry software, and capable of producing high quality Electrical Designs.
- Happy to work as part of a dynamic forward thinking team.
- Support the Senior engineers at client/site meetings.
- Committed to progressing your career to management level in the future. They like to promote from within where possible.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work on award winning projects in a variety of sectors.
- Mentorship from some of the best engineers in the industry.
- Ongoing CPD and full support to CEng status.
- A very competitive salary and package.
If you are an Electrical Design Engineer and would like to be considered for this position, please get in touch with Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment.
I am available from 8am-8pm on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533.
Apply for Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer - £30-£40k - Berkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly