Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
A very well-established independent building services consultancy has an immediate requirement for an intermediate level mechanical services design engineer to join their design team working on commercial, hotel and high-end residential projects.
You would be responsible for the design of mechanical works as allocated by Associate Mechanical Engineer.
Specific Duties include:
- Following design procedures and maintain records
- Carrying out mechanical design work
- Meeting time and quality targets set by Associate Mechanical Engineer
- Ensuring drawing mark-ups are ready for CAD/explain any particular standards required
- Working co-operatively with fellow mechanical and electrical engineers on particular projects
- Concentrating on tasks at hand to ensure efficient working
- Informing the Associate Mechanical Engineer of any workload concerns
- Seeking more work from Associate Mechanical Engineer as soon as end of current workload is imminent
- Producing schedules for specifications/compile parts of specifications as directed by the Associate Mechanical Engineer
- Assisting with surveys, inspection and witnessing as required by the Associate Mechanical Engineer
- Ensuring familiarity with applicable statutory and legal regulations including H&S requirements
You should have a minimum of 2 years' UK building services consultancy and have a building services related degree.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position, you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be viewed om our website. Please see the link on our company profile
Apply for Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly