AutoCAD Technician (Building Services)
Are you currently looking for a new opportunity to work with an established and renowned Multidiscipline consultancy as a CAD Technician with the opportunity to further your development and become a fully-fledged building services engineer?
The client that we are working with have been established for nearly a century and are market leaders when it comes to the design of MEP systems within the built arena. They have offices nationwide and deliver some brilliant projects throughout the UK. They are currently looking for an innovative and unique Cad Technician to come and join their building services division in Cambridge. They are looking for an ambitious and vibrant CAD Technician that is looking to further their career. This company is willing to fund further education and will be there to support you every step of the way to assist your career projection. They are constantly developing people in to talented and successful engineers and pride themselves on creating a work environment where their employees can thrive.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in building services and will be fully comfortable working as part of a close-knit team to make sure projects are carried out on time, within budget and to the client's specification.
MEP AutoCAD Technician Requirements:
- To take the CAD drawings from early stages right through to completion
- At least 1 years' experience within a similar role within a building services consultancy
- Ensuring all drawing work is coordinated avoiding clashes and accurately integrated with the architectural design
- Ensuring timescales are adhered to
- Liaising and coordinating with other design consultants when required
- Experience with Revit desired
- Knowledge of other variations of CAD desired
If you have the desire to progress and become an experienced building services engineer, then apply now!
Apply for AutoCAD Technician (Building Services)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly