Electronics Security Engineer
Your new company
My client is a multi-disciplined consulting engineering practice, specialising in the protection of structures in secure environments specialising in the protection of premises.
The company offers the following areas of expertise:
Security Advice, Threat and Risk Assessments
Threat and Weapon's Effect Assessments S
Security Surveys, Audit and Building Assessments
Blast & Ballistic Engineering
Physical Security Measures
Post-Event Evaluation Building / Structures'
Hostile Vehicle Mitigation Chemical, Biological & Radiological
Mitigation Electronic Security Measures - Cyber Security Measures.
Your new role
You will be working as part of a secure multi-disciplined team and this will be a unique opportunity to expand your skills base in electronic security engineering, working on international projects.
Typical duties would be:
- To carry out security surveys, and provide reports including recommendations and budget costings.
- To carry out concept, outline, scheme and detailed designs of security systems.
- To provide contract and tender documentation, tender works, analyse tenders and award contracts in accordance with your manager's instructions.
- To monitor works, witness testing and commissioning and provide close-out documentation.
- To liaise with colleagues, clients, suppliers, manufacturers and contractors to ensure the successful execution of projects.
- You would be expected to attend appropriate training seminars and conferences to develop and maintain an expertise in security engineering.
- The company will sponsor successful candidates to attend appropriate further education, including Degrees and Masters.
What you'll need to succeed
Minimum HNC (or equivalent) in Electrical / Electronic Engineering for Senior Engineers. Minimum of 10-years in a relevant role for Senior Engineers. The Ideal the candidate should have good communications, IT and report writing skills. You must be a UK National, British Citizen or have been a resident in the UK for at 5 years.
What you'll get in return
Discretionary bonuses Package
Company Pension Scheme
Income Protection Benefit
Private Medical Insurance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.