Junior Electrical Design Engineer - London
I am currently looking to recruit a Junior Building Services Electrical Design Engineer, to work for an expanding M&E Design Consultancy, based in London.
If you are an Electrical Design engineer and are looking to work for a company offering a competitive salary, the chance to progress quickly and with long term prospects, please read on.
My client are small, growing consultancy, with big plans to expand their London office. They have an abundance of work, and some excellent clients and projects on their books.
They are looking for an ambitious Building Services Junior Electrical Design engineer, to join their team.
This role would suit someone with the ambition to progress quickly, and take on more responsibility. You may currently be working for a large consultancy but feel you are not learning, or you could be working for a smaller consultancy and not receiving the support you need to develop.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing ambitious business, and in return you will receive an excellent salary package, training and the chance to work on great projects.
Requirements for the position:
- You will ideally have a minimum of 6-12 months within an MEP consulting environment, but if you have a Building Services specific degree with an Electrical bias, they would be keen to hear from you. They would also consider someone from on the tools provided you have Electrical Design and software experience.
- HNC/degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Happy to work as part of a small and growing team. You will receive one to one mentorship from a very good Senior Electrical Design engineer. You will attend client meetings and sire walk arounds.
- Capable of using industry related software (AutoCAD). Any experience of Cymap/Revit would also be beneficial, but full training will be offered.
- Located within the London region, or willing to relocate to London (you must be able to work in the UK unrestricted).
What my client can offer you:
- One to one mentorship from a talented senior engineer, offering you great training and a chance to progress quickly.
- Join an established yet growing team, where you will have a clear path to senior engineer status.
- Full support to CEng chartership.
- The chance to work on award winning projects.
If you are a Junior Building Services Electrical Design engineer and would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533.
I am available from 8am-8pm Monday-Saturday, and all conversations will be held in the strictest of confidence.