BIM Technician - Revit MEP - London
I am currently looking to recruit a Revit MEP BIM Technician, to work for an established, rapidly expanding M&E Consultancy, based in London.
Working out of their nicely located, serviced offices, they are looking for someone who ideally has experience of both Revit and Cymap.
The position would suit someone with ideally 1-3 years experience using Revit MEP, with the ability to work as part of a growing team on high profile projects.
They are looking for someone who is ambitious, and keen to progress their career. There is scope for you to progress into the role of BIM manager longer term.
If you are a Revit MEP technician and feel you have the necessary skills, my client would be keen to hear from you.
Requirements for the position:
- Experience using Revit MEP, and ideally have 1-3 years experience within an M&E consulting environment.
- Experience using Cymap would be extremely advantageous, but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Keen to work for a growing ambitious business, with genuine prospects to progress towards BIM lead/Manager in the future.
- Located in the London region, or willing to relocate. You must be able to work in the UK without sponsorship.
- Well present, career motivated and keen to work with a dynamic, forward thinking organisation.
What my client can offer you:
- Genuine prospects to work quickly work towards BIM manager level, and grow a team underneath you.
- The chance to work on challenging, high profile projects.
- Full support to continue your progression within Revit MEP.
- Work out of a great location within a hard working but relaxed office environment.
If you are a BIM Technician with Revit/Cymap skills and would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533.
I am available from 8am-8pm Monday-Saturday, and all conversations will be held in the strictest of confidence.